Friday, March 30, 2012

Where in the world did March run off too...

Because apparently I was looking the other direction.  Even though I just celebrated my birthday this week, and I KNOW that it is at the end of the month, just like it has been for the past 27 years.  (aaaaahhhhhhhh 27?!?  But it was my golden 27 on the 27th so that was fun).  But I'm not ready for the month to be over.  I still have things I need to do.  I guess I can get them done in April as well.

This is just a short post to tell you that I will be making a longer post when I get home from work today and can upload pictures, think of what all I want to tell you, and share some news that I feel is pretty exciting.

So have a wonderful day, and enjoy your last days of March.

B

p.s.  I never know how to end my blog.  It's like I need a catch phrase, or a official signature, or a symbol or something.  Can someone think of something for me?  I haven't the time. kthxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews