Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Being handy is always handy...

I built this plant hanger today to hang my tomato plant from.  It used to live under my tree, next to my swing, but it wasn't getting enough sun to actually start growing tomatos.  So I used some extra pvc piping we had lying around, cut it in half, then cut "U" shapes in half of it to mount the other pipe cross piece in.  After mounting the hook for the screw, and hanging the plant, I figured out where to drill holes so that when it rains, the pipe will catch water and water the plant!  I'm super excited about this, and can't wait to get more plants to start in this awesome hanging garden!  I'm so glad that my dad made sure I had the skills to get stuff done on my own!  Thanks Dad!  You're the greatest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews