Wednesday, April 27, 2011

As promised...

Pictures!!!

Like I said last night I don't have pictures of making the pork for the tacos start to finish, but I did make sure to do so while I was making the guacamole!

Here's what I started with...













And this is the result. The Avacado's that I got at the grocery were so ripe, they were just begging to be made into delicious guacemole.















































So the whole meal turned out really well. The only downfalls in my eyes were that I forgot to heat up my tortilla before putting everything in it, so it cracked when I was rolling everything up, and I hate the color of the countertops in my kitchen, they make everything so blah! I hate blah. If I didn't rent the place, I might do something about it, but hey, I might still do something about it in the future.

As a side note, are putting pictures into posts the bain of anyone else's existence? It is a pain in the butt! They never load in the order that I want them to, and then I have to try to re-arrange them and they never go where I want them to, and some of them get deleted for a second....it's so frustrating. Any tips?

3 comments:

  1. I have leftover boston butt...so now you have inspired me to use it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're welcome! It's really similar to the other pulled pork recipe I gave you, but this time more ingredients, and instead of ginger ale, you cook it in beer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmm... Now I am craving guacamole!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews