Monday, April 23, 2012

New look, new feel, new name, same great blog!

I've finally gotten my blog revamp under way.  I made a new banner, slightly re did the color scheme, added some more tabs, which I will get things organized under (soonish) recipes, crafts, things I love and such.  I changed the web address to b-sartainstudio.blogspot.com since it's not just my cooking blog anymore, and renamed the whole shebang with my monicker b.sartain.  Which is what I use for all the art work I produce.  So more changes to come, just wanted to keep you awares of what was happening around here.

I still need to figure out what kind of sign out thing I want to use, I'm not really an xoxo person, and I'm not sure what else really works...

Decisions decisions...
Maybe this is what it will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews